At Terrene, we are committed to the future of cycling and believe in partnering with organizations that are working to build community and infrastructure for cyclists. As a brand that wants to help cyclists create a better tomorrow, we are looking to support advocacy organizations with a generous discount on all Terrene Tires products available to all current active members of the organization. We understand that what you do is a labor of love and sometimes comes with little fanfare. We appreciate the work that you do and would like to show our appreciation by extending this offer.
It’s all about the ride—it always has been. At Terrene, we put riding at the center of the experience. We understand what matters most—be it an afternoon on your favorite stretch of singletrack, a long day on an unending dirt road, or a worldwide tour. We took what we have learned through decades in the bicycle industry to bring you tires that are designed to ride how you do. From the very beginning of the process until the tread hits the dirt, we bring together our experience in product development and a passion for riding to create tires that are ready to ride for people that live to.
Terrene intends to create tires for underserved niche specialties that other larger brands are unwilling or late to create. With feedback from our buyers, our riders, and the extensive riding and testing of our tires and our competitors’ tires, we keep our finger on the pulse of what designs and sizes riders are looking for in order to create desirable niche tires that riders want to have on their bikes. We continually strive to make tires that riders actually need, whether it be size, tread pattern, durability, or studded traction.
Terrene is seeking organizations that create community and support trail and cycling advocacy to participate in our advocacy discount program. To participate, your organization must be an active cycling advocacy organization on the local, regional, or national level.
We are offering qualified organizations and approved members a generous discount on all Terrene Tires products. In addition to this discount, we are interested in supporting your riding endeavors and helping to keep you rolling whatever your mission may be. Aside from getting hooked up with discounted tires, we are interested in discussing other ways that Terrene might be able to help your organization succeed.
As a member of the Terrene Advocacy Program, we appreciate your role within the cycling community and hope that you will help us inform other riders and advocates about our brand and our product through word of mouth within your community, on social media, or on your next group ride.
– Approved organization members may purchase product for personal use only.
– All recipients and users of discounted product must be current and active members of the approved advocacy organization. Past volunteers, past members, or anyone that is not currently a participating member of the organization is not allowed to purchase or receive product.
– Shipping is to be paid by the purchaser and all orders must be shipped to the organization address on the original application. To change the address, have the original applicant contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Discounts are not valid through any of our participating retail or distribution locations. Attempting to purchase or return discounted product through retail locations or distributors is strictly prohibited and will result in loss of discount.
– Tires and products purchased are not for resale and may not be used for any purpose other than personal use by current approved members.
– We appreciate it when you inform others about our product and our brand but ask that members do not abuse the program by publicizing this discount in any way.
– Violations to any part of this policy may result in loss of discount for the associated organization.
– Contact email@example.com with any questions regarding these policies or the Advocacy Discount Program.
To apply, we ask that you put together a few pieces of information to give us a better idea of your candidacy, your advocacy work, and your plans as an organization. We encourage organizations with multiple interested members to apply once as an organization and include a list of those members on the form below. Please fill out and submit the following form and we will contact you regarding your candidacy for the Advocacy Discount Program.