Terrene Industry Program
Thanks for your interest in the Terrene Industry Program. The Terrene Industry Program is available to people that work in the bicycle or outdoor industries. Participation in this program is restricted to employees of the bicycle or outdoor industry working at least 20 hours per week. Participation privileges are granted at the sole discretion of Terrene Tires, and may be revoked at any time. If you are a qualifying individual, please fill out the application below.
It’s all about the ride—it always has been. At Terrene, we put riding at the center of the experience. We understand what matters most—be it an afternoon on your favorite stretch of singletrack, a long day on an unending dirt road, or a worldwide tour. We took what we have learned through decades in the bicycle industry to bring you tires that are designed to ride how you do. From the very beginning of the process until the tread hits the dirt, we bring together our experience in product development and a passion for riding to create tires that are ready to ride for people that live to.
Terrene intends to create tires for underserved niche specialties that other larger brands are unwilling or late to create. With feedback from our buyers, our riders, and the extensive riding and testing of our tires and our competitors’ tires, we keep our finger on the pulse of what designs and sizes riders are looking for in order to create desirable niche tires that riders want to have on their bikes. We continually strive to make tires that riders actually need, whether it be size, tread pattern, durability, or studded traction.
- Upon completion of the industry discount program application and acceptance into the program, you will receive a discount code, which may be used to purchase product through our website.
- Approved members may purchase product for personal use only.
- Shipping is to be paid by the purchaser and all orders must be shipped to the address on the original application. To change the address, have the original applicant contact email@example.com.
- Discounts are not valid through any of our participating retail or distribution locations. Attempting to purchase or return discounted product through retail locations or distributors is strictly prohibited and will result in loss of discount.
- Tires and products purchased are not for resale and may not be used for any purpose other than personal use by current approved members.
- Terrene reserves the right to fill orders using tires with minor cosmetic blemishes.
- We appreciate it when you inform others about our product and our brand but ask that members do not abuse the program by publicizing this discount in any way.
- Violations to any part of this policy may result in loss of discount for the associated organization.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding these policies or the Industry Discount Program.